EDUtainer - Events & Programs
OH WOW! is looking for an EDUtainer-Events & Programs… a unique blend of leading our event rental initiatives and delivering EDUtaining programming to kids both on and off-site.
This position will be scheduled as needed up to 35 hours/week primarily during after school hours M-Th AND weekends. We are willing to consider splitting this role between 2 people so please state in your cover letter what your availability would be, with specific concentration on Oct, Nov, Jan, April, June and July.
This part time position does not offer health insurance or paid time off.
If you’re up for this fun challenge please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Associate Director, Advancement for Regional Campuses
Ashtabula Campus [Position #991239]
East Liverpool/Salem Campus [Position #992412]
Geauga Campus [Position #992503]
Kent State University is seeking highly-motivated professionals with exceptional communication skills to assist with the development and implementation of comprehensive special and major gifts fundraising programs for various Regional Campuses. Our ideal candidates will coordinate annual campaigns to generate private gift support for an assigned area. These positions will report to the Executive Director of Advancement, Regional Campuses and Special Programs.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and three years of fundraising or sales experience. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekend and overnight travel.
- Assist regional leadership with the University's comprehensive campaign by soliciting philanthropic support from individuals within Ohio and in nationally assigned regions.
- Develop and coordinate donor communication and stewardship efforts for specific geographic or affinity based constituencies within the division of Institutional Advancement, assigned university units and specific geographic regions.
- Manage a portfolio of special and major gift donors.
- Ensure that campus leadership is engaged with high-level donors, prospective donors and volunteers.
- Develop and implement donor centered cultivation and engagement strategies in consultation with faculty, staff and other institutional advancement staff.
- Increase major individual donor prospects and private financial support based on assigned area’s goals and objectives.
- Identify, engage and foster meaningful institutional relationships with prospective donors that will result in major gifts.
- Assist with the recruitment, engagement and training of volunteers to assist with philanthropic and community engagement initiatives.
- Serve as liaison between regional campuses and Institutional Advancement.
- Coordinate with the Corporate and Foundation Relations staff on corporate and foundation donors.
- Provide development support to assigned areas' Dean/Director, faculty and staff.
- May oversee development of advertising media and conduct special fundraising events.
- May provide direct supervision of classified staff.
- Serve on various committees.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Kent State has been selected as one of this year’s “Great Colleges to Work For” by The Chronicle of Higher Education, a top trade publication for colleges and universities. The annual report recognizes the colleges that get top ratings from their employees on workforce practices and policies. This is the eighth time the university has been selected for this honor in ten years.
Application Deadline: Open until filled